Invoice Payment Inquiry
- Invoice inquiries for purchase orders issued via email or EDI should be sent to P2P.Support.US@Amway.com
- Invoice inquiries for purchase orders issued via Amway’s Supplier Order Management Portal can be viewed by visiting https://somp.amway.com/invoicestatuslookup.aspx
To check the status of your invoice, visit https://somp.amway.com/invoicestatuslookup.aspx.
Invoice Content Requirements:
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Supplier name
- Amway purchase order (PO) number (5-7 digits followed by 2 alpha characters)
- Description of item or services provided, including purchase order line number
- Total invoice amount and currency
- Ship to Address
- Bill to Address
Invoices for receivable goods shipped to an Amway location require the following additional detail:
- Item code
- Quantity shipped
- Per unit price
- Invoice for purchase orders issued via email should be sent as PDFs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each invoice must be in a separate PDF file and each invoice can only reference one purchase order number.
- Invoices for purchase orders issued via Amway’s Supplier Order Management Portal must be invoiced via the Supplier Order Management Portal at https://somp.amway.com.
- Invoices for purchase orders issued via EDI must be invoiced via EDI.
If Amway receives an invoice not in compliance with the above requirements, Amway may reject this invoice and request a revised invoice.
Sample Goods Invoice
Sample Service Invoice:
Criteria: The document title must state “Credit Memo” and include a unique credit memo number. The document should be dated and mention the reason for the credit memo. Please reference the related invoice number and/or Amway PO number as well as the total amount.
Submission: All credit memos must be sent to email@example.com. Credits are unable to be processed through Amway’s Supplier Order Management Portal.
Support: Questions related to credits can be submitted to P2P.Support.US@Amway.com