Packing, Shipping and Transportation
The packaging and identification of materials is extremely important to avoid the creation of an Arrival Defect Report when Amway receives materials. Please follow the guidelines below to comply with Amway’s policies.
- Packaging Materials must arrive to Amway with proper identification. Please view the Supplier Requirements – Packaging Materials and Identification (QPC010) for further details on packaging requirements.
Shipments must be received by Amway in a certain manner or else risk shipment refusal or issuance of an ADR or NCM. Please follow the guidelines below to comply with Amway’s policies:
- Pallet, Packing, and Shipping Documentation instructions can be found in the Supplier Requirements – Shipment Preparation and Documentation (QPC009).
- Amway requires a Bill of Lading to accompany all shipments;
*For guidelines on International Shipments of samples to the U.S. please see the Shipments to the U.S. Appendix 2.1 document.
*For Purchase Order Types MQ or MV, please see the Supplier Reference Manual.
Please view the documents below for further details regarding transportation:
- For ABG paid International Shipments from an international supplier to an ABG or Amway location, please follow the International Shipping Instructions
- For all PREPAID orders for suppliers in the U.S. and Canada, please follow the Shipping – Domestic Routing Guide – Prepaid. Prepaid orders are orders in which the shipping is managed by the supplier.
- For all COLLECT orders/shipments greater than 150 pounds for suppliers in the U.S. or Canada please follow the Shipping – Domestic Routing Guide – Collect. For Collect shipments less than 150 pounds, please follow the FedEx Ground Collect Training. Collect orders are orders in which the shipping is managed by Access Business Group and its partners. For Canada origin shipments only, please also follow the Northern Border Customs Clearance Process.
Note: The Amway buyer has worked with the supplier to select a freight term of collect or prepaid. The supplier must ship in accordance with their selected freight term.